On this page:
Tues, Wed, Thurs
3.30 – 5pm : arrive from 3pm onwards
Late stay pickup available: 5.15 – 6.30pm
$24.50 (+$8 late stay)
+ special offer: One class free in Term 1, while space allows. You can book a free class, without booking further classes.
Attend for a day, a week, a month, or any combo (e.g. book Tuesdays for 10 weeks, or book Wed & Thurs for 2 weeks, or start with 1 day – tomorrow).
New: Two children can be registered on each booking order, for multiple dates. (If they are doing the same class sessions)
1. Choose your days/times (in any combo) and write them down
2. Click ‘Book’ & select the class tickets… then scroll down to early/late stay
3. Select a ‘Free ticket‘ for one of the child’s classes
4. Select ‘Full Price’ tickets for the other days
5. Phone Helen if you have any questions
Themes repeat each week…
EXPLORE & ENGINEER
& MIX MEDIA
to draw, paint, print & collage
Next section under development – Term 1 will be ready by end of Tuesday 10th December.
Helen draws from her 30 years of teaching children to offer…
…12 favourite art and craft activities, from clay and construction, to science and sewing.
SOLD OUT January 21st – 30th (2 weeks)
Tues, Wed, Thur: 9am – 12 & /or 1 – 4pm
8.30am start add $4, until 5pm add $6
SOLD OUT $38.50 + special offer: Bring-a-friend for free, while space allows
1. Phone Helen if you have any questions
2. Choose your dates/times – in any combo – and write them down
3. Click ‘Book’ & select the class …then scroll down for early/late stays
4. To bring a friend for free, also select the friend ticket
All materials and morning & afternoon tea are included in the cost, however please bring a water bottle & jacket (in case of a cold spell).
Also, provide your child’s lunch if they are staying for the whole day.
The arts & crafts made, will be lovingly packaged to take home at the end of the session.